Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- 5+ years industry experience in Industrial Design (medical devices, electronics, equipment and machinery, consumer products, wearable products and automobile); experience in safety-critical products is a plus.
- Demonstrated abilities and sensibilities on the creation of elegant, refined and beautiful designs.
- Capable to illustrate and visualize concepts and ideas through hi-level sketches.
- Outstanding 3D capabilities on designing complex volumes and controlling surfaces (a parametric program like Creo / Solid Works is a plus).
- Previous experience in the full design process from briefing to production.
- Capable of communicating with Engineering Team and support the pre-feasibility phase of the projects.
- Proven experience on collaborating with mechanical engineers and deep knowledge on production methodology and manufacturing techniques.
- Qualified candidates will be well organized and have the ability and commitment to meet tight design schedules.
A degree in Industrial Design, Transportation Design or equivalent degree.
Fluent English (oral and written).
3+ years of proven experience.
Proficiency in Autocad, V-Ray, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.