Multimedia Artist and Animator
Create special effects, animation, or other visual images using film, video, computers, or other electronic tools and media for use in products or creations, such as computer games, movies, music videos, and commercials.
- Gathering and refining requirements
- Developing product/feature narratives, storyboards, scripts, and designs
- Persona and character development
- Creating and enforce design standards
- Design, build, and refine animations and multimedia
- Conducting design reviews as part of an agile, iterative process
Bachelor’s in 3D game design, technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum of 3 years’ professional 3D/UX design experience.
Strong understanding of 3D asset creation and animation, textures, UI design and UX development.
Comfortable in fluid, fast-breaking, stressful situations.
Excels in a fast-paced news environment and understands the digital first mission.
Collaborates well with others.